The British Wildlife Photography Awards recognise the talents of photographers practising in Britain, whilst at the same time highlight the great wealth and diversity of Britain’s natural history.
The competition is open to professional photographers, amateurs, young and old, and any nationality. Everyone is eligible. All images must have been taken in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands. 4th May 2013: competition closes.
The competition is open to professional photographers, amateurs, young and old, and any nationality. Everyone is eligible. All images must have been taken in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
Now in its fifth year, this highly acclaimed and prestigious competition has captivated the nation with outstanding and beautiful imagery. It is a celebration of British wildlife as well as a showcase for photographers.
Young photographers aged 18 and under may enter the Young People’s Awards – up to 4 images FREE.
With a prize fund of £20,000, and £5,000 cash for the overall winner, winners and commended entrants will have their work showcased in a national touring exhibitionand stunning book.
- 1st February 2013: competition opened
- 4th May 2013: competition closes
- 10th – 14th May 2013: short-listed images will be requested from the photographer who will be asked to submit original JPEGs / RAW files plus high-resolution Tiff files, with around 10 days for delivery.
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile