Prize: 1 International Exhibition organized by International ArtExpo
International ArtExpo is selecting all interesting photo works, video/short films, computer graphics works, paintings and performances to include in the next 2013 Exhibition:
HYBRIDS – International Art Festival of Photography, Video Art, Computer Graphics, Painting and Performing Art held in Bucarest (Romania) at ApPAC, and in Łódź (Poland) at Strzemiński Academy of Art.
The selection will be based on the main concept of hybridization between identities and urban environment. People, backgrounds, societies, progress and all their inputs creates hybrid identities, modifying each other and being mixed in prospect to shape a better world. Mixing sustainable transport; modern (ICT) communication infrastructure; sustainable economic development; and wise management of natural resources, human, intellectual and social capital, is the key to reach a future better life quality. Be smart. Be hybrid. Be better.
The event is open to photography, video art, computer graphics, painting and performing art.
The deadline for applications is April 21, 2013.
Selected artworks will be presented at:
- Bucarest (Romania) at ApPAC, Asociatia pentru Promovarea Artelor Contemporane, from the 9th to the 16th May 2013.
ApPAC, Association for the Promotion of Contemporary Arts, is a non-profit organization founded in 2009 by artists and cultural managers in an effort to support and encourage the Romanian cultural values. The Association also aims to support cultural exchange between artists from Romania and from abroad and also their contribution to the development of a healthy cultural environment and educate the public in the spirit of contemporary art, facilitating access to culture.
- Łódź (Poland) at Strzemiński Academy of Art, from May 27th to June 2nd 2013.
The Strzemiński Academy of Art Łódź was established in 1945 as the Łódź State Art School. It understands the necessity of keeping pace with the newest trends and education concepts in art and design. The school pays a lot of attention to maintenance and extension of its international contacts with a special focus on Poland’s neighbouring countries.
To take part in the selection, send your works submissions with a CV/biography, videography and some still images (only for video artists), some samples of works (only for artists) via email to email@example.com or via mail to:
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 33
70122 Bari, Italy
The number of works you can submit is unlimited. The participation in the International Art Festival requires an entry fee only for selected artworks. Participation open to: artists, architects and designers, associate groups and studios.
After the event, our organization will select the winning artist of 1 International art exhibition organized by International ArtExpo.
International ArtExpo is a not for profit organization that provides a significant forum for cultural dialogue between all artists from different cultures and countries. ArtExpo is grateful to all of the institutions, corporations, and individuals who support our artistic projects. We work with a number of national and international galleries as well as publishers, museums, curators and critics from all over the world. We help artists through solo and group exhibitions, gallery representation, magazine reviews and advertisements, press releases, internet promotion, as well as various curatorial projects.
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile