Deadline: 1 December 2011
Chevrolet and MOFILM have created our most impressive crowd-sourced video contest ever, certainly with the biggest prize to date. Your winning 30 second spot could run during the telecast of Super Bowl XLVI, with an estimated audience of more than 100 million people!
Download the detailed brief pack and talent release form by clicking the download button and finish the story ‘It all started when I turned the keys in the ignition…’ to be in with a chance of winning this once in a lifetime opportunity!
OFFICIAL RULES OF ENTRY
Super Bowl XLVI
BY ENTERING INTO THIS CONTEST YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT ENTER OR UPLOAD YOUR CONTEST SUBMISSION. MOFILM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND RULES OF THIS AGREEMENT UNDER WHICH THE SITE IS OFFERED.
You may enter the Contest between 07:10:00 Greenwich Mean Time (“GMT”) on June 22 2011 and 12:00:00 GMT on December 1 2011 (“Contest Period” which may be subject to change without notice).
To enter the Contest, go to http://www.mofilm.com/ (“Website”) during the Contest Period. To register, follow the on-screen directions to properly complete and submit a registration form for the Contest. You will then be sent an email which will include a link to confirm your email address. If you have already registered you can login with your username and password you first registered with. When prompted you will be asked to upload your original Submission to the Site.
Before uploading the Submission you will be required to agree specifically that:
(a) you have read or have had these Official Rules and the Terms and Conditions of Upload read to you and you are in agreement with these terms;
(b) you are over the age of 16 at the date of entry. (All Users of the age 16 to 18 must have permission of an adult who will receive any prizes or remuneration on their behalf);
(c) you personally created, wrote and produced your Submission and you have received permission for the use of the image/likeness of any and all identifiable persons appearing in your Submission and confirm MOFILM or Participating Brands permission to use his or her image/likeness if your Submission is selected as a Finalist in the Contest;
(d) you will not upload the same or similar entry in the same contest;
(e) you will not submit an entry previously submitted to a MOFILM competition, any other competition or content that has previously been published online or other distribution channels;
(f) uploading your video to another website e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter or any other website will void your entry unless you have express permission from MOFILM to do so;
(g) nothing establishes an employer/employee relationship with the Participating Brand and you are solely a contestant in the Competition, and are acting voluntarily, using your own time and resources to create your entry for the Contest.
Submissions that do not include all required information and adhere to the Official Rules will be considered void.
Participating brands all have different creative assignments (“The Brief”). Please refer to each creative assignment at http://www.mofilm.com
Your submission should be in commercial form consistent with the Official Rules.
Unless otherwise stated in The Brief the Judging Criteria (“Judging Criteria”) is as follows:
1. Originality and Creativity – 50%
2. Adherence to Creative Assignment – 50%
A Video File must be submitted – the Video file (s) must be no more than the maximum duration stated in the Competition Brief (all copyrighted material will be removed).
The Video file size should be kept at or under 100 MB for quicker upload/encoding time (max file size is 300MB). Video Files must be provided in one of the following file formats: .MPG; .MOV; .AVI; .WMV; .MP4; .M4V
Finalists may be asked to provide the original audio and video files used during production of the entry for broadcast purposes. This may include uncompressed QuickTime files, final audio mix and/or separate audio tracks for dialogue, music, and effects. These items are not mandatory to become a Finalist
Submission must be primarily in English or subtitled.
Once uploaded, Submission will not be returned. MOFILM or Participating Brands may, in its sole discretion, remove, delete and/or forfeit Submission it deems inappropriate or otherwise non-compliant with the Contest.
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
Finalist Submissions will be selected by a judging process in which a designated panel of judges from each brand (“Judges”) will evaluate each eligible Submission based on the judging criteria set forth above. During each judging period, the judges will review all shortlisted entries and will choose winners and runners up as described in the competition web page at http://www.mofilm.com. The Finalist Submissions will be posted for the public at http://www.mofilm.com/. All Finalists are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules and completion of a Creative Assignment Agreement and/or such other release forms. The decision of the judges will be final and binding in all matters; no entrant will have the right to challenge the verdict and the judges will not engage in any conversation or explanation regarding their decision.
Where the competition includes an additional judging process at the indicated event or festival the votes will be collated for judging by an independent judging panel. Submissions will be judged on the criteria outlined in Rule 4 above.
Winners will be notified by telephone, mail and/or email in MOFILM’s sole discretion. If attempted notification is returned as undeliverable, if a Finalist cannot be verified, or if Finalist is otherwise unable to accept prize, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Finalist provided sufficient time remains, in Participating Brand’s discretion.
The prizes shall be listed on the MOFILM website and may be subject to alteration without notification.
A full winner’s list will be made available six weeks after the competition date.
Complete rules and application form may be downloaded from the web site:
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile