Deadline: 1 December 2011, 30 March 2012, 29 June 2012
Selective support is for groups of at least five/seven European companies in countries participating in the MEDIA programme distributing a film from another European country in their distribution territory.
Distribution of any film from another European country: the film must have been majority produced by a producer/producers established in countries participating in the MEDIA programme and made with a significant participation by professionals from those countries. The film must be a recent work of fiction, cartoon or documentary more than 60 minutes long and from a different country than the country of distribution. Films with a production budget of more than €15 million are not eligible.
A group of at least 5 distributors (for small films) or 7 distributors (for medium films) should respond (through a coordinator) to the call for proposals. One or more distributors may join a group which has received support to distribute the same film, under the 2 previous session deadlines.
The Commission selects the groups with the highest score on a grid taking account of:
* the number of eligible distributors,
* the production cost of the film,
* the origin of the film,
* the type of film,
* the presence of the selling agent/producer as coordinator and his/her nationality.
The support can cover up to 50% of the eligible distribution and promotion costs, dubbing and subtitling costs and costs of digital distribution. The maximum support is fixed at €150 000 per film.
Deadline for submission: 1 December 2011, 30 March 2012, 29 June 2012
Film must not be released before: 1 December 2011, 30 March 2012, 29 June 2012
Film should not be released after: 1 June 2013, 30 September 2013, 29 December 2013
Call for proposals EACEA/30/11: Support for the transnational distribution of European films and the networking of European cinema distribution companies – System of ‘selective’ support
Call for proposals – Official Journal 2011/C285/20 of 29/09/11
Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Spanish, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Slovak, Slovene, Swedish
How to apply?
Applicants must submit an e-Form to be eligible.
E-Forms must be submitted on-line by 12:00 (noon, Brussels time) on the date of the relevant deadline.
Please note that the system will shut down at 12:00 (noon, Brussels time) and that it will be impossible to submit an E-Form after that time.
It is strongly recommended not to wait until the last minute.
In case of technical problem, please see below under ‘Support and assistance”
The e-Form will be available on 10 October
The declaration on the honour must be attached to the E-Form:
– Distributor English
– Coordinator English
In addition, an application package needs to be sent to the Agency’s address by the relevant deadline. For complete information on the application procedure, please refer to section 13 of the guidelines and to the checklist attached to the declaration on the honour.
The application package must contain the following:
* A print out of the E-Form
* The acknowledgement of receipts of the E-Form
* If you are coordinator:
o A DVD copy (or any other format available) of the film
The submission of a copy of the film is compulsory for the eligibility of the film to be confirmed.
o A short synopsis (max 2 pages)
o The production costs and the financing plan of the film
* If you are distributor:
o The budget form English
o Company form 2012 and all its annexes (once a year) English
o The distribution agreement for the territory applied for (complete copy, with annexes and without any deletion) with the hand written statement “Copy certified as conforming to the original” signed by the statutory legal representative of the company.The distribution agreements must respect the rule regarding the treatment of the MEDIA support. See section 5.1 of the guidelines and the agency statement English
* In case of group joining, an acknowledgement from the coordinator of the grouping is necessary.
Please read carefully the User guide (avalaible on 10 October)
Adobe Reader version 8.1.5 or higher is required. If you don’t have it on your computer, please click here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
If, after referring to the e form User Guide you still have a question or have encountered a technical problem in relation to the e-Form, please contact the HelpDesk services:
Helpdesk Email address: EACEA-EXTERNAL-HELPDESK@ec.europa.eu
Phone HelpDesk: +32 229 90705
DISTRIBUTION SELECTIVE – Selection team:
Gregory Parr: email@example.com
Marie-Pierre Renson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile