Applications are being called for the following locations:
Zone 1 –Wagga Wagga Regional Airport Car Park, Building, Façade & Signage.
Budget- $72 000
Zone 2 – Inside Wagga Wagga Regional Terminal
Budget- $90 000
Expressions of Interest close 4pm Thursday 7th February 2013.
For project description and requirements, please download the relevant brief.
It is advised also to read the General Conditions for the Supply of Service.
For any queries please contact Tracie Miller 1300 292 442 or email@example.com
Site specific project(s) located within the Wagga Wagga Airport carpark, building facade and signage. Project budget includes all costs including artist fees, consumables, certification and compliance costs.
This is an open request for expressions of interest from artists. The intention is that from the responses received, the Public Art Advisory Panel (PAAP) will choose a shortlist of 3-5 artists. The shortlisted artists will be paid a nominal fee of $1000 to submit a full proposal to PAAP. The proposal will describe the work of art and confirm the timeline and budget for its execution.
The successful artist will be required to enter into a design and construction contract with Wagga Wagga City Council (WWCC) for the project.
The aim of the EOI process is to enable the selection panel to assess the following items:
- The artist‟s genre, originality and general inventiveness as evidenced by previous works and commissions
- The artist‟s ability to complete the work within time and budget
PROPOSAL AND SUPPORT MATERIAL
The EOI submission must include:
- The artist or group of artists CVs
- Examples of previous works (maximum 10 images, with appropriate captions)
- design philosophy
- Ability to meet the project timeframe
The EOI is to be no more than 10 pages, submitted either:
- 3 hard copies and 1 electronic copy (USB stick or CD)
Expression of interest shall be forwarded to Edwina Marks, Manager, Community mar
Post: Wagga Wagga City Council
PO Box 20
Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
Ph: 1300 292 442
- The responsibilities of the shortlisted applicant include:
- To attend on onsite inspection with a representative of the PAAP, WWCC, the
- Airport Manager and any relevant authorities as pertains to individual proposals (i.e – Traffic).
- Within the time frame allocated, to further refine and develop initial concept.
- To attend a meeting of the Wagga Wagga Public Art Panel to present their final submission.
- Any associated costs associated with these responsibilities must be budgeted for within the shortlisted applicant‟s fee
A budget of $72 000 (excl GST) has been allocated for the commission of stage two, the Terminal. All materials costs, artist‟s fees, insurances, labour and cost of installation are to be covered by the budget.
(NOTE: – This commission will be for a total of $72 000. This does not include any of the other zones identified on page one of this document.)
The Expressions of Interest (EOI) period opens 13 December 2012 and closes at 4pm on Thursday 7 th February 2013.
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile