Deadline: 15 September 2011
Open to: international
GOLDENBRIDGE Istanbul Social Ad Awards is an international contest which aims to appraise the “social ads and corporate social esponsibility campaigns” all around the world, starting from 2011.
GOLDENBRIDGE ISAA, being the only social ad contest in the whole world, is an organization of Turkish Ad Creatives Association that meant to keep the powerful world-changing social ads constantly on the agenda and to reward them.
Social benefits of GOLDENBRIDGE ISAA
Social ads do warn us on the issues, which we do not pay much attention during the daily routine. They inform people on what is bad and good for a better world and they direct people to the good. That is why social ads are of crucial importance.
GOLDENBRIDGE ISAA is the only contest on earth where social ads take part in. For this reason, this contest has a privileged content in comparison with other commercial contests.
Through GOLDENBRIDGE ISAA we aim at:
- Increasing the number of social ads and uncover the problems in the world,
- Providing a sound ground for the institutions to inform others in a much more efficient way through social ads,
- Directing advertising specialists to social ads by letting them apply their creative skills in the field of social ads.
Keeping the social ads on agenda with our participants will be the best service we can do for the world.
GOLDENBRIDGE ISAA will be organized in September 2011.
All entries must have been published, executed and aired within the 1st of January and the 31st of December 2010. As this year will be the very first of the contest, the ads and campaigns of 2009 and 2010 will be evaluated.
As for the student contest, the brief will be shared by GOLDENBRIDGE ISAA team on the official web site in August 2011 and the participants will be expected to send their social projects until September 15th, 2011. All work must be entered online at www.goldenbridgeistanbul.org. All the information regarding entry registration, format requirements and payment will be detailed on the website.
The evaluations will be made by the International Jury of GOLDENBRIDGE ISAA in September 2011.
The international jury of GOLDENBRIDGE ISAA consists of 7 members.
A professional team assigned by Turkish Ad Creatives Association manages the GOLDENBRIDGE ISAA project.
Chairman: İlyas Başsoy / President of RYD
Vice President: Bülent Fidan / Board Member of RYD
GOLDENBRIDGE Management Team:
Project Director: Ebru Pala
Project Management Team: Nilay Güngör, Uğur Mehter
Project Consultants: Ali Gökçe Ertan, İsmail Baydar, Fadile Paksoy, Demir Karpat Polat, Cahit Işık, Emre Pusat
Bernard Kouchner (Chairman)
Andreas Ullenius (Akestam Holst – Sweden)
KB Vinod (Mudra Communications – India)
Geoffey Hantson (Duval Guillaume – Belgium)
Brent Singer (Network BBDO – South Africa)
Marcos Mederios (Allmap BBDO – Brasil)
Demir Karpat Polat (DDB&Co – İstanbul)
GOLDENBRIDGE Museum is a joint activity of GOLDENBRIDGE ISAA Contest Committee and Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality.
The objective is to exhibit the top ranking works of the contest, which will be preserved in an e-museum afterwards.
Thus, the archive of the social ads will be accessible to all citizens of Istanbul and to those who are interested. This project will also enable a chronological archive of the social events of the world.
Complete rules and application form may be downloaded from the web site:
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile