Deadline: 31 December 2011
“Hiiibrand Awards 2011” is an international design Awards. Facing world-wide enterprises, design institutes, design companies, designers and students in Design, Hiiibrand Awards 2011 collects their design works of brand, logo and package. Base on www.hiiibrand.com, from the competition, we hope we can approve the development of the brands and logos in the design area, while award the people who apply themselves to the designs and excellent works around the world.
The award has two parts: Professional Group and Student Group, setting respectively up three categories, brand, logo, and package. Any participants only send their works to Hiiibrand.com, can be treated as taking part in the award. All the works and related detail information will be exhibited in Hiiibrand.com. Several international well-known judges will selected out of the winners, which are Grand Prix, Jury Awards, Gold Awards, Silver Awards and Bronze Awards respectively. The award-winning works will be published by New Graphic Magazine.
Organizer: New Graphic
Professional Group: the candidate works must be that are brand, logo, or package designs, being created during from January 2008 to December 2011, but without limitation on quantities and counties or regions. The candidates can be an individual, design companies, or institutions which hold some design works. Note: we will not accept any bidding works or the rejection works
Student Group: the candidate works must be that are brand, logo, or package designs, being created during from January 2008 to December 2011, but without limitation on quantities and counties or regions. The works must be created by the students or created during their education period, which can be published works or draft ones.
All participants only sends their works to Hiiibrand.com to take part in the award. All the works will be exhibited in website.
|Professional Group||50 Hi Coins||30 Hi Coins||30 Hi Coins|
|Student Group||30 Hi Coins||20 Hi Coins||20 Hi Coins|
（Note: Please confirm the account whether or not left enough Hi Coins before sending the works. If not, add the value to your account timely.）
The award will be set out of Gold Award, Silver Award, Bronze Award and Merit Award for Professional Group and Student Group. Besides, there are several awards, namely one Grand Prix and five Jury Awards for Professional Group and Student Group respectively.
The award-winning works will be published by New Graphic Magazine, and the winner will be rewarded honor certifications.
|Grand Prix||JuryAward||Gold Award||Silver Award||BronzeAward||Merit Award|
（Note： Every award will judged by the jury committee without infection in web voting.）
Deadline: 31 Dec, 2011 (the date is subject to works submitted.)
Judging Period: Jan-Mar 2012. The Organizing Committee of the award will announce the winners timely.
Please make sure that the contents you will fill in the table are true, and should agree the statement as below: The organizing committee has the right to refuse to receive the works which will be thought of considering offensively moral, politics or religion.
The entrants should be the original authors of their works, and ensure the copyright.
If a work has the intellective right or copyright dispute, the organizing committee will cancel the qualification of the entry right. The entrants must undertake all the consequences. The entrants should ensure the organizer not to relate to any copyright or other intellective right dispute for using of the posters. The organizer has the right to exhibit, and publish (including digital publish) all the works.
Contact us: email@example.com
Complete rules and application form may be downloaded from the web site:
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile