Deadline: October 31, 2011
Eligibility: Illustrators from all over the world are invited to take part on the competition.
Every two years, Ilustrarte is an opportunity to see the world’s best illustration and to bring together in Lisbon illustrators, writers and readers of all ages. Ilustrarte 2012 is already the 5th edition.
Illustrators from all over the world are invited to take part on the competition sending 3 original illustrations, unpublished or published after January 2009.
We are looking forward to receive your participation for ILUSTRARTE in 2012.
Children’s books illustrators from all over the world are invited to take part on the competition sending 3 original illustrations, unpublished or published after January 2009.
The size of each illustration must not exceed 40 x 60 cm. Technique and medium are at the discretion of the artist. Only original illustrations will be accepted, except in the case of digital works in which case printouts are required.
The Ilustrarte exhibition takes place at the Museum of Electricity in Lisbon – Portugal. Located by the river Tagus in a superb old power station, the Museum of Electricity is an industrial archaeological museum, a science museum and a venue for fine arts exhibitions.
The prize of 5000 Euro (approx 7150 USD) will be awarded on the opening night of the exhibition, on January 2012.
A bilingual catalogue will be available for the exhibition. Each illustrator will be granted two pages in the catalogue and a biographical note. Two copies of the catalogue will be given to each selected participant.
+351 927 781 536
Complete rules and application form may be downloaded from the web site:
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile