A 10,000 euros grant awarded to a young artist for studies abroad. The Jean-Claude Reynal Foundation, under the auspices of the Fondation de France, in collaboration with the Fine Arts School of Bordeaux, offers an annual grant of 10,000 euros to enable a young artist, who works directly on paper, to travel to a country of his/her choice for a period of 6 months maximum. Deadline for online registration: 10th of April 2013 .
Candidates must be between 20 and 30 years of age and have had an artistic practice on paper for at least two years. All artists are eligible regardless of educational background or nationality.
The prize winner authorizes the Jean-Claude Reynal Foundation to use a work of his/her choice on the media announcing the following year’s scholarship competition. The chosen work will be approved by the executive committee.
Modalities of participation
Registration only online on this web page that allows to:
- fill in the application form (studies, curriculum, travel project);
- upload your portfolio as a PDF or PowerPoint file, or as a zipped folder (maximum filesize: 10 MB).
Deadline for online registration: 10th of April 2013 (Paris time, UTC+01:00).
Results of the first examination and selection will be announced by e‑mail in the beginning of June 2013.
The selected artists will have to send three original works on paper (drawings or prints of all kinds), the dimensions of which must not exceed 40 × 60 cm(15-¾ × 23-⅝ in.).
Works must be hand-delivered or sent no later than the 20th of June 2013 (as attested by date on postmark) to:
- Ann-Gaëlle Coomber
École d’Enseignement Supérieur d’Art de Bordeaux
7 rue des Beaux-Arts
33800 Bordeaux CEDEX
+33 (0)5 56 33 49 13
Candidates will be informed of results (first examination and final selection) by e‑mail.
Original works will be returned within a reasonable time frame.
Fondation Jean‑Claude Reynal,
sous l’égide de la Fondation de France
16 rue Montesquieu | 33000 Bordeaux | France
T : +33 (0)5 56 52 03 07 | F : +33 (0)5 57 14 24 14
E‑mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile