2013 Call for Entries. Once again there will be a Student Cinematography Scholarship Award, in addition to a Student Scholarship Award. Each award will include a cash tuition prize along with KODAK Film Product grants to assist recipients with future projects. Participating worldwide colleges and universities that offer a degree or diploma program in film, film production, or cinematography may nominate up to two students each year for consideration for the KODAK Student Scholarship Award and one cinematography student each year for consideration for the KODAK Student Cinematography Scholarship Award. The cinematography student nominee may also be nominated for the KODAK Student Scholarship Award. Deadline: May 17, 2013
KODAK Student Scholarship Award
Student Scholarship applicants will be judged on professional filmmaking potential, academic excellence and the overall quality of the work submitted, with particular attention to expression, interpretation and construction of the visual image.
Deadline: May 17, 2013
KODAK Student Cinematography Scholarship Award
Nominees will be evaluated solely on the quality of their cinematography skills. A world-renowned cinematographer will judge the final selection of Student Cinematography nominees.
Deadline: May 17, 2013
Conditions of Entry
- Entries must be completed works that communicate a story or theme in some fashion — no clips or short vignettes.
- Eligible institutions are colleges and universities in the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Barbados, Belize, Benelux, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Guyana, Haiti, Hong Kong, Hungary, Indonesia, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Russian Federation, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Surinam, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Each institution may nominate up to two students each year for consideration for the KODAK Student Scholarship Award.
- College student nominees must be fulltime undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in the 2012 – 2013 academic year and planning to enroll for the 2013 – 2014 academic year in a film school’s degree or diploma program.
- All judges’ decisions are final.
- The names of the winners may be published on the website at www.kodak.com/go/motion. Winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general location for publicity and news purposes in connection with the Scholarships Program.
- The winners film entry will be screened at the annual UFVA Conference.
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile