Deadline: 14 December 2011
STM32 EvoPrimer Awarded for Open World Contest Best Concepts!
Nearly 40 concept entries were awarded EvoPrimers featuring the STM32 microcontroller from STMicroelectronics in the first phase of the OpenWorld Design Contest. Many great application ideas have been proposed on a variety of topics related to assisting people with handicaps including:
• Navigation assistance for the blind with projects like GPSense that propose hardware/software solutions for tracking user position and giving tactile or audio feedback to direct the user.
• Communication facilitators like Deaf and Dumb Interpreter that translates sign to human voice and vice versa.
• Public transportation assistance applications such as Wayfinder Prime, which proposes using dead reckoning techniques and RF technologies to help users with visual impairments navigate in a transportation hub.
• Heath monitoring applications like SAS Canceller that propose to combine condition monitoring with information feedback to the user.
These are just a few of the award winning concepts from more than 60 proposed application ideas.
You Can Still Enter… and Win!
$20000 in prizes for Applications on EvoPrimer that assist the handicapped.
If you didn’t enter a concept in Phase 1 or your concept didn’t win an award, don’t worry everybody can still participate in the OpenWorld Design Contest with a final entry.
We look forward to receiving all completed contest entries by 14 December 2011, here at www.stm32circle.com.
Complete rules and application form may be downloaded from the web site:
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile