Deadline to enter: 15 September 2011
Open to: International
The winner recieves an international PR ( public relations) package. There is an open theme. We are interested in seeing all kinds of art that is creative abd cool.
The Art Curated Prize is held once a month. There is 1 winner.
Winners Package Includes:
- Prestigious international competition Winner award for your artist resume
- International Press Release that will get picked up by hundreds of other websites
- Professional feature in our online ShowArt Magazine
- A copy of the ShowArt Magazine feature in pdf format to be used for your own promotion
- ShowArtists listing as a winner
- ShowArtists blurb about the artist
- ShowArtists site live link to your own artist’s website
ALL artists who enter get:
- 5 image, mini-portfolio, name and country shown on ShowArtists.com.
( exception: no art that is offensive to any particular group will be shown.)
10 Finalists also get:
- Listed on the finalist page.
- Online promotional blurb about the artist.
- Live link to your own artist website.
Advantages to entering the Art Curated Prize which is an online only competition:
- No need to ship your art.
- No need to frame your art.
- Get international PR and exposure at a very low cost.
- No commission on any sales or leads generated.
Art Curated Prize Rules:
All rules are the same as our other competitions except that the art is shown only online and does not ship to a destination.
There is also no commission on sales. No cash awards for this prize. The prize is the international PR program listed above.
If you want to enter live exhibitions where the art is shown at prestigious art destinations locations, enter our other competitions.
Complete rules and application form may be downloaded from the web site:
- Global Cultural Fellows (Edinburgh)
- OPEN CALL ATHENS
- The MASK Prize
- Chronus Art Center Research and Creation Fellowship
- The Indonesian Arts and Culture Scholarship 2017
- European Short Pitch 2017
- Torino Film Lab 2017 – FeatureLab 360
- Artist Protection Fund
- Outdoor emerging artists competition
- Expert(s) in Residence
- Camargo Core Program
- Grants for the Arts
- The Rockefeller Foundation Bellagio Residency Program
- Budapest Art Residency
- 9th Budapest Architecture Film Days
- Works on Paper 2016 annual competition
- Antarctic Biennale – Calls is an international competition
- M+ / Design Trust Research Fellowship programme
- V4@Theatre Residency for young theatre critics from Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Ukraine, Moldova, Belorussia and Slovakia
- Scholarship programs for Ukrainian and Moldavian theatre makers
- PACT Zollverein residency program
- SQUEEZE IT CONTEST 2016
- Artist in residence – scholarship in Künstlerdorf Schöppingen Foundation
- Privilege and the Displaced, Artist Residency
- Gerald Kraak Award and Anthology
- 12th International Design Contest Triestecontemporanea 2016
- Young Package 2016
- STARTS Prize 2016
- Springback Academy: Open Call for Dance Writers
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship program 2016/2017
- International Fashion Academy scholarship 2016
- Henry Moore Institute Visiting Research Fellowships
- Call for circus and street arts artist
- 22nd Onassis Fellowhips Program For International Scholars 2016-2017
- Call for collaborative media art – Helsinki 2016
- IZOLYATSIA Residency Program
- The Next Step Challenge grants
- Triangle’s Residency Program 2016/2017
- Culture Of Permanence – Call for partipation for thematic residency
- PACT Zollverein rezidencies
- Sapporo Tenjinyama art studio residence program
- 2016 Georgia Fee Residency
- Open Call Artist in Residence in Kaunas/Lithuania 2016
- Rome International School – Scholarship Fund Programme
- Iver Jåks Artist-In-Residency Program
- Taboo Open call
- ‘Poor Media’ – Open Call Creation 2016 – Werktank & KU Leuven
- Ellen Stewart International Award
- Open Call for Create Syria: A project to empower Syrian art in exile